Monday, October 6, 2008

Exercise 23#

I truly struggled at the beginning of this task and felt it was beyond me!
But like all learning experiences, with more familiarity patterns began to emerge and practise gave confidence which increased competence.
As a part timer who never feels there is enough time to complete tasks I don't know when I will use these new tools. But think I will return to earlier tasks and explore them further now I have more confidence with how it all works.
Really enjoyed Zoho Writer and will definitely use that again and no doubt will dip into Myspace now I have an account to check out. Need to explore Flickr further!
The most important thing about all this was the wonderful support from colleagues.
Feel lucky to work with such good people and this certainly makes it easier to attempt new things!
Thank you everyone!

2 comments:

NSL Training Support Team said...

Congratulations! It is wonderful that you have grown in confidence and gained new skills and knowledge. You can now explore the things further at a more leisurely pace.

Miss Frazzled said...

Congratulations on finishing flimmery! Good on you for sticking with the programme and reaching the end :)